We have been providing IT support to UK customers since 1992, mostly in the Nottingham and East Midlands region.
We have installed and supported PC Systems from Windows 3.1 through XP to Windows 7; set up network storage based on Lantastic through Novell 3.12 to the ubiquituous Windows Server; and implemented Ethernet networks from 10BASE2 (coaxial cables) through to 10BASE-T (twisted-pair cables) and its successors.
We have expertise in:
- LAN configuration (structured cabling, switches, racks)
- Firewall configuration (DMZ, VPN)
- Cisco Layer 3 switch configuration
- Computer imaging (FOG, WDS)
- Asterisk VoIP (IAX2, SIP, Queues)
- Windows Server setup and maintenance (WSUS)
- Data backup (BackupExec) and migration (Robocopy)
- Active Directory with GPOs or traditional login scripts (BAT, KIX)
- End user support (on-site, over the phone, remote access)
IT support is always delivered with regard to customer requirements which are invariably unique.
We have a flexible approach and can offer IT support on a one-off or ad hoc basis, or on a regular planned support schedule perhaps to support back ups, regular system patching, software updates, IT audits, user support, hardware and software installations or network changes.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
All of our products and services are supplied subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions.